At Jefferson Health New Jersey we believe we play a vital role in the positive health and well-being of the communities we serve. We are very proud of our on-going commitment and support of local organizations who also strive to improve the overall health and vibrancy of where we work, play and live – southern New Jersey.
We recognize that many local organizations, events and programs make a substantial impact on the enhanced quality of life in our region. As a non-profit healthcare provider, we must limit our support to specific types of activities, groups and projects that most closely align with Jefferson Health New Jersey’s mission, vision and strategic goals.
Jefferson Health New Jersey will consider participation in events or programs from established, non-profit organizations under the following criteria:
- Projects or activities that closely align with Jefferson Health New Jersey's mission, vision and strategic goals
- Projects that address priority needs as outlined in the Community Health Needs Assessment
- Events for organizations within the Jefferson Health New Jersey partnership network
- Events or activities that raise public awareness of health care issues in the southern New Jersey region.
- Events or activities that provide positive public awareness of Jefferson Health New Jersey
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. No requests will be considered without a completed application.